It’s the season of renewal, and H&H’s May 2023 Spring Decorating issue encompasses that new energy. See airy interior spaces and lush green gardens that signal a fresh start.
- DIYs that update your rooms using fabric, wallpaper and paint
- A high-contrast black and white kitchen in Barrie, Ontario
- A bare city garden gets a new pool, cabana, and lounge areas to become a family’s oasis
- Classic tropical decorating (cue the palm prints, rattan and grasscloth) in a Florida golf cottage
- A warm and sophisticated waterfront penthouse in Burlington, Ontario
- A newly built minimalist house is a seamless transition from inside and out
- Indian recipes from Joe Thottungal’s new cookbook My Thali